+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confusion in NOC

sunairaju

Feb 6, 2017
Hi friends,

I am a Post graduate (MBA) from UK university residing in India. I have done WES evaluation, Written IELTS got CLB 8 and my profile is accepted in EE pool. Planning to write IELTS again for boosting CRS points.

Please help me in filling out NOC for EE profile.

1. I am currently not employed from 2014. I ventured into a startup that failed. I cant prove that i am self employed because i failed in the test marketing and prototype phase cos of lack of funding. Before that I have a professional experience of 5.5 years.

2. Noc 1122: I was working as a "Strategy business analyst" from June 2011 to dec 2014. I can claim experience of 3.5 years. In this 3.5 years, i worked 1.5 years in UK and contract for remaining 2 years for the same company to work from India. The company CTO has already given me a reference letter (hard copy and soft copy). Now the problem is: CTO has stepped down and the company has shifted to a new location within UK.

3. NOC 2174: I was working as a software developer with TOP MNC in India for 2 years (1 aug 2007 to 3 aug 2009). I already have my experience letter, salary statements etc.

My CRS is 387.

1. As per my research in this forum i stand a chance for SINP if the CRS is above 380 and score above 61. In the list of NOC for SINP NOC 1122 is not available.

2. If i select NOC 1122 should I request a new reference letter from old UK employer (new CEO) ?

3. Which NOC i should select ? Both of my work experiences are within 10 years as specified by CIC.

Thanks in advance guys.

Regards,
Sunai

Tanyamalhotra

Apr 15, 2017
Hello there...
I am considering filling own my own...but I've varied experience and I am unable to find out how disclosing my complete experiences will effect my file..
1.2 years as Electrical Engineer in 2007- this was (NOC A CATEGORY)
2. 5 months as relationship manager in 2012 (NOC A CATEGORY)
3. 3 years as bank clerk supervisor -this is my present job (NOC B CATEGORY)
What should be my primary noc based on?
How will my disclosing all the jobs effect my application ..thanx in advance