+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion in funds question while submitting EOI for SINP

ad008

Oct 15, 2019
Hi Members,

I was trying to fill application for SINP. But I am confused regarding the answer of below mentioned question:

Que: Do you currently hold proof of settlement funds that shows the minimum required amount for your household maintained daily for the last 90 consecutive days?*

I don’t have the required funds right now in my account but I can get that money from my parents in terms of gift deed if my profile get selected.

So I am confused whether I should write Yes or No in response of above question. What will be the implications of writing NO in answer to above question?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Members,

I was trying to fill application for SINP. But I am confused regarding the answer of below mentioned question:

Que: Do you currently hold proof of settlement funds that shows the minimum required amount for your household maintained daily for the last 90 consecutive days?*

I don’t have the required funds right now in my account but I can get that money from my parents in terms of gift deed if my profile get selected.

So I am confused whether I should write Yes or No in response of above question. What will be the implications of writing NO in answer to above question?
You don’t have funds in your account for the last 90 days in a row, so you must answer no.

ad008

Oct 15, 2019
Will my pofile be considered if I answer No to that question or I will be considered ineligible for SINP?

ad008

Oct 15, 2019
I
I am filing my application under International skilled worker: Occupation in Demand category.
I have a total score of 70 as per their assessment criteria.

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Members,

I have the same question? which option did you choose please?