+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion in Family history form in profile of child

Mifatima

Jul 29, 2017
Hi ,
Can anyone plz help me here.I am not having any consultant and filling the form/profile application of PR after receiving ITA on my own.
My confusion is...we r a family of four....and I am the primary applicant.....when filling my daughter's information i came across a form which required me to fill about her immidiate family.the form says" we need some information about <daughter's name>family.Tell us about her family.
Please tell us about her immediate
family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes parents and brother/ sister."
My question is...do i need to fill in information about me and my husband who are her parents and her sibling(..all of us are accompanying....and identified in application.).It says..."those who are not identified in this application"...we are all applicants...primary and dependants....and Blank form is not being accepted as complete.what is to be filled here?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi ,
Can anyone plz help me here.I am not having any consultant and filling the form/profile application of PR after receiving ITA on my own.
My confusion is...we r a family of four....and I am the primary applicant.....when filling my daughter's information i came across a form which required me to fill about her immidiate family.the form says" we need some information about <daughter's name>family.Tell us about her family.
Please tell us about her immediate
family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes parents and brother/ sister."
My question is...do i need to fill in information about me and my husband who are her parents and her sibling(..all of us are accompanying....and identified in application.).It says..."those who are not identified in this application"...we are all applicants...primary and dependants....and Blank form is not being accepted as complete.what is to be filled here?
You do not need to mention your name or your spouse's name there. Below the table, there should be a question which asks something like "Have you listed all the family members", select Yes for that and it should work.

Mifatima

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply....but r u sure we dont need to mention the rest of the applicants names there....a friend of mine says his consultant added his name and his wife's name in this section (they were identified in the application but not accompanying him).he got his PR..this month only.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thanks for the reply....but r u sure we dont need to mention the rest of the applicants names there....a friend of mine says his consultant added his name and his wife's name in this section (they were identified in the application but not accompanying him).he got his PR..this month only.
I can't personally speak from experience (I'm a single applicant) but I assume the consultant added your friend's wife's name to this section for your friend because, as you stated, she wasn't accompanying him.

This section appears to be for listing immediate family members who AREN'T accompanying you (probably to support CIC's background check and to give them a better understanding of your family situation). That's why it says 'immediate family members that have NOT been identified in this application'. Family members who are accompanying would have already been identified in the application, so they would only need the information for those who aren't accompanying.

So for your daughter's family history, I would assume you would not need to fill this section out (just click 'Yes' for 'Have you listed all the family members?') since all of her immediate family members, as you stated, have already been identified in the application...

Mifatima

Jul 29, 2017
I can't personally speak from experience (I'm a single applicant) but I assume the consultant added your friend's wife's name to this section for your friend because, as you stated, she wasn't accompanying him.

This section appears to be for listing immediate family members who AREN'T accompanying you (probably to support CIC's background check and to give them a better understanding of your family situation). That's why it says 'immediate family members that have NOT been identified in this application'. Family members who are accompanying would have already been identified in the application, so they would only need the information for those who aren't accompanying.

So for your daughter's family history, I would assume you would not need to fill this section out (just click 'Yes' for 'Have you listed all the family members?') since all of her immediate family members, as you stated, have already been identified in the application...
Thanks A lot for ur advice.
Sounds logical........i would do the same.