+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion for Spouse WES Evaluation and the options to choose?

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
Spouse WES Canadian equivalency says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)"

But no drop down option of "two or more degrees in Level of education column" in the express entry profile.

How shall i approach it?

Shall i choose option of Bachelor's degree or a three or more year programme against first degree?
And what option should i choose against Postgraduate diploma (one year)?

Regards

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I've heard that the option of 2 or more degrees has been removed from the EE profile even though it's still on the CRS calculator. You would need to select bachelors and your spouse doesn't have a masters degree.

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
xpressentry said:
I've heard that the option of 2 or more degrees has been removed from the EE profile even though it's still on the CRS calculator. You would need to select bachelors and your spouse doesn't have a masters degree.
So that means i don't get any extra point for her Post Graduate Diploma?

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
SSingh2 said:
So that means i don't get any extra point for her Post Graduate Diploma?
Enter both the credentials and select the appropriate equivalent from the drop down for each credential. You will be awarded points for 2 or more credentials.

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
Br33zer said:
Enter both the credentials and select the appropriate equivalent from the drop down for each credential. You will be awarded points for 2 or more credentials.
It is not allowing me. Actually if i only mention one degree (Bachelors) then also I get 8 points and if I mention both with appropriate equivalent then also the points remains same.

Confused.

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
My wife's Canadian equivalency is "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)".
I am not getting any drop down option for "Two or more Certificates diplomas or degrees " while completing my express entry profile.
My score for the spouse education level is only 8 in my Express entry profile even after Entering both the credentials and selecting the appropriate equivalent from the drop down for each credential.
Can you please advise as to the reason for not being awarded extra points for a post graduate educational credential?

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
SSingh2 said:
It is not allowing me. Actually if i only mention one degree (Bachelors) then also I get 8 points and if I mention both with appropriate equivalent then also the points remains same.

Confused.
What do you mean by those two statements?

First enter the Bachelors details and add it/save it.

Next enter the PG Diploma details and add it/save it.

You will get points for 2 or more credentials (Wait for 24 hrs). Refer: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
Br33zer said:
What do you mean by those two statements?

First enter the Bachelors details and add it/save it.

Next enter the PG Diploma details and add it/save it.

You will get points for 2 or more credentials. Refer: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf
First i entered both the degrees with the respective equivalency. The CRS score for Spouse education was 8. Then i deleted the Post Graduate diploma and submitted the EE profile with only 1 degree's detail (Bachelor). Then again the points did not change and were 8 only.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
SSingh2 said:
First i entered both the degrees with the respective equivalency. The CRS score for Spouse education was 8. Then i deleted the Post Graduate diploma and submitted the EE profile with only 1 degree's detail (Bachelor). Then again the points did not change and were 8 only.
After adding both, check the CRS after 24 hours.