+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion between noc codes 21310 and 21311

siddhi_sharms

Jun 4, 2019
Hello,
I need help in deciding which noc code best suits my requirements. I have confusion between 2 noc codes: 21310 and 21311. Based on my job duties mentioned below, please help me decide what my noc code should be:

My job duties:

• Participate in the design and manufacturing of LNBs (low noise block downconverters) including layout, process/assembly techniques and performance issues.
  • Specify, design, simulate, test and troubleshoot RF circuitry consisting of amplifiers, synthesizers, filters, converters, and waveguide components.
  • Customize and modify existing circuits as required for design maintenance due to failure, obsolescence, or non-conformance.
  • Convert requirements into technical specifications, conceptual designs, develop prototypes, testing and design verification reporting.
  • Provide guidance to contract manufacturers to ensure designs are fabricated to meet engineering requirements.
  • Working with Operations/Production to resolve manufacturing design/test related issues.
  • Provide technical analysis to support proposal writing activities.
  • Provide technical analysis and reporting for design verification in relation to technical requirements.
I believe I have more match with noc 21310, since I don’t work with computer hardware, but I’m very concerned with the telecommunications aspect of it. I work in a satellite communications based company, and satellite related employment is mentioned in both noc codes.

Gabe08

Dec 22, 2023
Hello,
I need help in deciding which noc code best suits my requirements. I have confusion between 2 noc codes: 21310 and 21311. Based on my job duties mentioned below, please help me decide what my noc code should be:

My job duties:

• Participate in the design and manufacturing of LNBs (low noise block downconverters) including layout, process/assembly techniques and performance issues.
  • Specify, design, simulate, test and troubleshoot RF circuitry consisting of amplifiers, synthesizers, filters, converters, and waveguide components.
  • Customize and modify existing circuits as required for design maintenance due to failure, obsolescence, or non-conformance.
  • Convert requirements into technical specifications, conceptual designs, develop prototypes, testing and design verification reporting.
  • Provide guidance to contract manufacturers to ensure designs are fabricated to meet engineering requirements.
  • Working with Operations/Production to resolve manufacturing design/test related issues.
  • Provide technical analysis to support proposal writing activities.
  • Provide technical analysis and reporting for design verification in relation to technical requirements.
I believe I have more match with noc 21310, since I don’t work with computer hardware, but I’m very concerned with the telecommunications aspect of it. I work in a satellite communications based company, and satellite related employment is mentioned in both noc codes.

Did you get a chance to clear your confusion??