+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about the correct NOC code for my job responsibilities.

Cverma

May 16, 2021
So, I am stuck with something here. In my previous organization, my colleague applied for PR and got it approved too and had the same experience as myself. She suggested that the NOC Code should be 0125. Now, my immigration agent is suggesting a different NOC code(1221) for that experience and I am not sure which one I should consider considering 2 colleagues of mine were able to immigrate using that code, I am not sure whose advice I should listen to. Can someone please help? My colleague suggested 0125 and the agent suggested 1221. Here are the job responsibilities:
  1. Taking over the project post-sales. Work as a relationship manager and supervise the project from the build phase until the end of the event.
  2. Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in the design and/or testing phases.
  3. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision.
  4. Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
  5. Schedule regular audits of the project and share feedback and best practices.
  6. Work closely with the Sales, Account Management, Support and Build a team to ensure all commitments are honored.
  7. Participate in all product meetings and share client feedback using the right channels to ensure the product stays on the evolution cycle.
  8. Assists clients onsite with mobile app use and queries.