+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about how to send PPR documents to New York VO

asvguy

Apr 26, 2022
Hello,

I am quite worried about the timeline of my COPR process.
IRCC received my passport on April 20,2022 from NY VAC.
It has been radio silence since then. There have been no updates and I am unable to find any way to contact them or trace my passport.
Any suggestions? Its going to be almost a month in a few days, I am worried they lost my passport or something!
Hey, any update on your case ? Mine is gonna be a month in a few days now with no updates

barry0314

May 31, 2022
The passports with Visa and CoPR were delivered today! Here is our post-PPR detailed timeline for everyone's benefit

On 28-Feb-2022, received Ready For Visa email

On 1-Mar-2022, sent out passport and other documents to VFS via FedEx. Delivered next day (2-Mar-2022)

On 10-Mar-2022, got email from VFS mentioning they have received the packet (had principal applicant FedEX tracking number) but have not yet verified the content

On 17-Mar-2022, got email from VFS mentioning that they have dispatched the application to the IRCC office and provided tracking number

On 18-Mar-2022, got email from VFS mentioning that the application has been received and is under processing at the IRCC office

On 24-Mar-2022, IRCC online account got updated saying that application was approved

On 29-Mar-2022: Message from IRCC in online account. The PDF started with "Congratulation, your visa is now affixed on your passport"

On 29-Mar-2022: VFS update saying "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in USA, New York."

On 29-Mar-2022: VFS update saying "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Mar 29 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, New York and is ready for collection."

On 29-Mar-2022: VFS update saying "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, New York on Tue Mar 29 2022 via courier partner."

On 30-Mar-2022: Got email from FedEx with tracking number and expected delivery date of 31-Mar

On 31-Mar-2022: FedEx delivered passport and CoPR (3 separate envelopes)
Hi Arjun, I also shipped my passport to VFS New York today but I forgot to superscribe my envelope with "ORIGINAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION --- REFERENCE NUMBER". Would that be a problem? I see that you also forgot to do that. Could you tell me how your passport was processed? Thank you so so much!

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi Arjun, I also shipped my passport to VFS New York today but I forgot to superscribe my envelope with "ORIGINAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION --- REFERENCE NUMBER". Would that be a problem? I see that you also forgot to do that. Could you tell me how your passport was processed? Thank you so so much!
it should not be a problem. They will just open the envelopes and figure out the reference number from the papers within the envelopes.

Reactions: barry0314

Bardiasdn

Sep 11, 2022
Hi guys
I send biometric applications at June and after 3 days I got an email from VFS that all documents received and gave me a tracking ID. Do you know how long I have to wait for visa?
I have done for temporary work permit.
Thanks