+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about CRS points

rishu006

Feb 6, 2017
Hello,

I did my bachelor degree in india which was evaluated here and then i also did my diploma here.

My question is that when i use the CRS tool to calculate points, at one point it asks me to -

Enter the highest level of education for which you:
earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate; or
had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

Should i enter only bachelor degree there, or two or more certificates, diplomas/degrees ?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Enter what's on your ECA and the system will calculate automatically

Ashish.7187

Mar 19, 2017
Hi there, I also have a query regarding the WES evaluation of my wife (PA)and the details of which are as below:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors Degree (three years)

She has also completed a 2 year diploma in Montessori and we had sent that as well to WES evaluation and the results of which came as below:

Credential Authentication : Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential : International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy
Year : 2013
Awarded by : Montessori Centre International
Institution Status : Montessori
Major / Specialization : Montessori Early Childhood Education

Canadian Equivalency : Completion of study and training in Montessori teaching methods

Since the evaluation does not say that the institution is not recognized. My question is whether while submitting her express entry profile, should we mention Bachelors degree or two or more degrees/diploma. This really bumps up our CRS score.

Kindly advice!!!