+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused

Yuv1

Sep 14, 2019
I want to study in canada for free im not rich so im searching for cheap schools and i will search for a job there and im in grade 11
Please answer me because i need this opportunity so bad
Complete you 12th with good GPA/Score. Look for course and college with less fee, mostly the college diploma program in small provinces like Nova Scotia, New brunswick, manitoba, saskatchewan polyclinic in saskatchewan is somewhat chep but look for options. If your grades are good, you might get some fee deduction.

Usually, You get 4 months of break each year during your study. Can work freely during those break. Otherwise 20 hrs per week is the limit during study time.

If your fee is low then, you can manage to pay fee from 2nd year even if you choose three year diploma program. But again working and studying schedule and dicipline needs to be maintained.

You will need one year tuition fee around 15-25k cad depending upon the course and province.
Some pay 6th months fee only but it will put you in pressure.

New memorial university in new foundland and labrador has quite low fee structure. You might check their program.

Reactions: larnexx