+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused where to upload additional documents with Cover Letter for POF

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi all,

I am in last stages of preparing my application. Since my bank has only provided current balance letter and does not provide 6 month average balance I am showing 6 months bank statements. I am also attaching my last 6 months salary slips as a proof that funds are my own. But I am confused where i should upload these documents along with a structured cover letter explaining the same. Should I

a. Combine the bank letter, cover letter and attachments (6 months statements, payslips) in one pdf and upload in Proof of Funds Section

Or

b. Upload only bank letter in Proof of funds (Does not show 6 month average balance) and Upload cover letter and attachments (6 months statements, payslips) in Letter of Explanation section ?

c. something else you may suggest

I am inclined to go with option a. as I can make everything more structured. But I am afraid if this would amount to tampering the bank letter as I am attaching other things in the same PDF

Can someone enlighten me on this one ?

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
Hi all,

I am in last stages of preparing my application. Since my bank has only provided current balance letter and does not provide 6 month average balance I am showing 6 months bank statements. I am also attaching my last 6 months salary slips as a proof that funds are my own. But I am confused where i should upload these documents along with a structured cover letter explaining the same. Should I

a. Combine the bank letter, cover letter and attachments (6 months statements, payslips) in one pdf and upload in Proof of Funds Section

Or

b. Upload only bank letter in Proof of funds (Does not show 6 month average balance) and Upload cover letter and attachments (6 months statements, payslips) in Letter of Explanation section ?

c. something else you may suggest

I am inclined to go with option a. as I can make everything more structured. But I am afraid if this would amount to tampering the bank letter as I am attaching other things in the same PDF

Can someone enlighten me on this one ?
Proof of funds - Current balance letter + 6 month statements from the bank + Salary slips
LOE - Cover letter explaining the total balance and its CAD equivalent (based on current exchange rates). LOE may have some other explanations as well (perhaps about education / addresses etc.)
Get your LOE notarized from a notary public office.

Cheers!