+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused What should I do

ahmed ranger

Feb 28, 2014
I'm a civil engineer , and i Made a request to immigrate to Canada from 2008, then I sent the Money and paperwork in 2009, except for the paper of IELTS exam, cause I was delayed for special circumstances, then the revolution took place and I could not enter the exam. Is my request canceled ?, I did not get rejection nor Acceptance, and whether hiring a Lawyer is helpful in my case ..
Note, if I wanted to hire a Lawyer what is the best Option & how much would it cost me. Please help :-[

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you sent an incomplete application in 2009, I am sure it would have been sent back to you as incomplete even though you did not get it for some reason. You could send an inquiry about your file to where you sent it back then but after all this time, I am sure they are not waiting for your IELTS any more. They have closed your file and moved on.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should get a refund if they have sent it back as incomplete. You need to send an inquiry to find out what happened with that.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
ahmed ranger said:
I'm a civil engineer , and i Made a request to immigrate to Canada from 2008, then I sent the Money and paperwork in 2009, except for the paper of IELTS exam, cause I was delayed for special circumstances, then the revolution took place and I could not enter the exam. Is my request canceled ?, I did not get rejection nor Acceptance, and whether hiring a Lawyer is helpful in my case ..
Note, if I wanted to hire a Lawyer what is the best Option & how much would it cost me. Please help :-[
IELTS exam is not mandatory at that time. Applicant can proof their English proficiency by different ways: written sample. However, as his applicant was from 2009, I expect CIC sent you replies that might lost from your end and your file is possibly closed. From following this forum, few applicant are from 2009, and all of them have received contact from CIC: medical or other forms of requests.
If you have file number, sent request for update from your visa office to give you more info. If you found your file was closed without processing, you will eligible for refund.

Your occupation is filled for this year. You need to wait to May 2014 when the cap rest and be ready to send a new complete application.