+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONFUSED SINP or AINP //please help me

Aries1991

Jun 20, 2019
Guys,

My EE points table shows 310 Points only, the only way for to enter is PNP, based on my below details , please advise which pnp program between SINP & AINP would be easier for me to achieve.

Nationality : Pakistan

IELTS SCORE:
S : 7
W : 6.5
L : 6
R : 5.5

ECA report :
Comparable Level in Canada : MBA (Masters in Marketing)

I have a wife and a Daughter (9 months Old) , i dont have a job offer in Canada , these 2 PNP programs AINP & SINP doesn't require any JOb letter , i have a 10years Airlines Cargo Capacity sales manager experience and i would love to avail the job of NOC : 4163.

Please suggest.

NyashadzaShe

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Guys,

My EE points table shows 310 Points only, the only way for to enter is PNP, based on my below details , please advise which pnp program between SINP & AINP would be easier for me to achieve.

Nationality : Pakistan

IELTS SCORE:
S : 7
W : 6.5
L : 6
R : 5.5

ECA report :
Comparable Level in Canada : MBA (Masters in Marketing)

I have a wife and a Daughter (9 months Old) , i don't have a job offer in Canada , these 2 PNP programs AINP & SINP doesn't require any JOb letter , i have a 10years Airlines Cargo Capacity sales manager experience and i would love to avail the job of NOC : 4163.

Please suggest.
Hi Aries, I hope an expert will help you further but I will assist on what I know about the SINP. Firstly, your NOC code is not on the excluded occupations list so that is good starting point. Thereafter, you need to get a minimum of 60 points to be eligible for the SINP. The last draw (13 February 2020) selected 70 pointers and above only. so your points should be around that (70) in order for you to have a reasonable chance to be selected from the pool of EOI's in the SINP pool. Your age will get good points, I would suggest that you improve your English language score to CLB 8 equivalency to give you the maximum points for language. If you have a relative in Saskatchewan, you will be in an even better position and will most certainly get an invitation to apply and will not even need to worry about enhancing your language score.