Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed with God's grace on 7/3/2012
I am confused about this too as I read through the forms. I have travelled to many countries and it will be like tracing back to 25 years ago!! Do I need to go back so far ? I am in my fifties now. I do sometimes wonder if my age is going to pose a problem to my applications.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newlife23 said:
I am confused about this too as I read through the forms. I have travelled to many countries and it will be like tracing back to 25 years ago!! Do I need to go back so far ? I am in my fifties now. I do sometimes wonder if my age is going to pose a problem to my applications.
Age is not an issue.

What form is this?
Are you applying via Paris?

My list was originally three pages long, then I realized I was not filing via Paris :)

Heckler

Mar 14, 2011
Bristol, Uk
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-10
Passport Req..
11-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-11
LANDED..........
02-04-11
Baloo said:
Age is not an issue.

What form is this?
Are you applying via Paris?

My list was originally three pages long, then I realized I was not filing via Paris :)
I did the same, spent ages piecing together dates I'd traveled, filled it all out on the form then realised it was only for the paris office!
I could have saved myself a weeks worth of work :p

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heckler said:
I did the same, spent ages piecing together dates I'd traveled, filled it all out on the form then realised it was only for the paris office!
I could have saved myself a weeks worth of work :p
Easy to get caught on that one :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
pegasusyt said:
Mark - Are you saying they expect copies of passport pages for everywhere you've been? My passport has expired since my travels back in 2002 and 2005, I don't even have the old passport anymore. I hope they don't need copies of that because I"m screwed.
Just your current passport I just photocopied every page and sent it in. I have done a lot of travelling and there are so many stamps it is sometimes hard to decipher lol

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
pegasusyt said:
I am SO confused re: visiting a friend in London for less than 2 weeks back in 2005.
I mean, I didn't LIVE in London, I visited for a week. So I'm thinking don't include it , but afraid to get in trouble for not saying I entered the UK! Not sure what to do here!
For the section of the forms where it asks for everywhere you have lived, you do not include places you stayed on vacation! When you went to visit your friend in London, you were still living in Canada (or wherever).
Now, if you have to fill in the "travel" form, then yes, you have to list every place you have been - but most people do not have to fill out this form. If you are applying through Paris you do.