+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Adriwifey

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
We just got an email stating the information below, what are we suppose to do now??

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant.

The Privacy Act makes sure that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person.

In order to respond to your inquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.
You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
We just got an email stating the information below, what are we suppose to do now??

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant.

The Privacy Act makes sure that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person.

In order to respond to your inquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.
You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
Have the principal applicant contact them instead of you, or have him/her fill in the Representative Form and send it in.

Adriwifey

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Have the principal applicant contact them instead of you, or have him/her fill in the Representative Form and send it in.
Who can fill the representative form?
My spouse that sponsor me or me who is the principal applicant?

Adriwifey

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Or can we fill a new IRCC form and add the Consultant ICCRC number on the form, will that be okay?

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Who can fill the representative form?
My spouse that sponsor me or me who is the principal applicant?
You are the one being sponsored? Then you are the principal applicant, just make sure you tell them your application number and UCI number whenever you contact them.