Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys, i know that i'm probably not the first one who's asking this question but i've been searching for many days and haven't find any solid answer yet. My question is pretty simple and straight-forward:
I have 1yr post-grad certificate from an accredited institution (graduating in August, 2017), do not want to apply for PGWP tho. Could i enroll to another 1yr certificate program and then after 2yrs (1 year of post-grad certificate + 1yr of another post-grad certificate) be eligible for 2 years PGWP?

If I start my other program in January instead of September?

Thank you.

gsbx

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys, i know that i'm probably not the first one who's asking this question but i've been searching for many days and haven't find any solid answer yet. My question is pretty simple and straight-forward:
I have 1yr post-grad certificate from an accredited institution (graduating in August, 2017), do not want to apply for PGWP tho. Could i enroll to another 1yr certificate program and then after 2yrs (1 year of post-grad certificate + 1yr of another post-grad certificate) be eligible for 2 years PGWP?

If I start my other program in January instead of September?

Thank you.
Yes, you can go for one year certificate program and when you have two years of cumulative Canadian education, you can apply for PGWP and I believe you should be eligible to get a minimum of 16 months to a max of 3 year PGWP. Hope that answers your query.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Yes, you can go for one year certificate program and when you have two years of cumulative Canadian education, you can apply for PGWP and I believe you should be eligible to get a minimum of 16 months to a max of 3 year PGWP. Hope that answers your query.
If I start my next program in January?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
If I start my next program in January?
[/IMG]

What that means according to CIC website ?

more than one program
  • a PGWP may be valid for up to three years, for example, if you finished a diploma or degree from an eligible school in Canada, and within the next two years you get a one-year graduate degree or diploma from an eligible school in Canada.