+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused on the correct NOC code

Apr 24, 2016
Hello,

I am trying to figure out which NOC code my duties would fall under. NOC 1112, 1113 or 1434 (which unfortunately is a C)

The title is investment administrator

-perform functions relating to the security settlements process including, but not limited to the approval of security trades, communication with brokers and custodians on settlements issues, and the review of daily control reports to ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades.

-perform functions relating to the reconciliation and cash management of broker and custodian accounts, ensuring timely and accurate execution within the standards of the Bank.

-perform functions relating to the processing of all investments related transactions and valuations, including but not limited to the input and approval of transactions; approval of security pricing and portfolio valuations and analysis of pricing reports.

-co-ordinate the transfer and re-registration of securities on behalf of the clients of the Bank and to undertake the necessary communication to entities involved.

-perform functions under the direction of the Manager of the department relating to the regulatory reporting obligations of the Bank, including IRS reporting, FATCA reporting and any other regulatory requirements as they come due.

-perform functions relating to both internal and external audit queries, including but not limited to the preparation of audit request letters and the preparation of audit responses.

-prepare monthly reports for management’s review on the activities relating to the areas of responsibility.

I am scared its a 1434, but when I search the job bank..I see very similar jobs with code 1112

Please advise

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
crossandmiserable said:
Hello,

I am trying to figure out which NOC code my duties would fall under. NOC 1112, 1113 or 1434 (which unfortunately is a C)

-perform functions relating to the security settlements process including, but not limited to the approval of security trades, communication with brokers and custodians on settlements issues, and the review of daily control reports to ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades.

-perform functions relating to the reconciliation and cash management of broker and custodian accounts, ensuring timely and accurate execution within the standards of the Bank.

-perform functions relating to the processing of all investments related transactions and valuations, including but not limited to the input and approval of transactions; approval of security pricing and portfolio valuations and analysis of pricing reports.

-co-ordinate the transfer and re-registration of securities on behalf of the clients of the Bank and to undertake the necessary communication to entities involved.

-perform functions under the direction of the Manager of the department relating to the regulatory reporting obligations of the Bank, including IRS reporting, FATCA reporting and any other regulatory requirements as they come due.

-perform functions relating to both internal and external audit queries, including but not limited to the preparation of audit request letters and the preparation of audit responses.

-prepare monthly reports for management’s review on the activities relating to the areas of responsibility.

I am scared its a 1434, but when I search the job bank..I see very similar jobs with code 1112

Please advise
Please write to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
crossandmiserable said:
Hello,

Please advise
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will help you find the closest fit.