+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused... need help

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear All,

i am confused so i need your guidance. i recently get PPR 1 from cic. but a week a ago i get job offer letter from Canadian advertising agency as they want to hire me as director in one of their project. so they are asking me to submit the photo copies of my passport as they want me to get work permit visa.

Now i need advices from you guys, wt should i do? should i allow them to get me work permit visa before my PR visa. if yes will i get any problem in my PR visa or during landing. please help

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
If you are becoming a PR soon, you need not to process a work permit/Visa! Just inform your prospective employer, arrive here as a PR and start your project(JOB)

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sttn said:
If you are becoming a PR soon, you need not to process a work permit/Visa! Just inform your prospective employer, arrive here as a PR and start your project(JOB)
thanks man

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asad123 said:

Dear All,

i am confused so i need your guidance. i recently get PPR 1 from cic. but a week a ago i get job offer letter from Canadian advertising agency as they want to hire me as director in one of their project. so they are asking me to submit the photo copies of my passport as they want me to get work permit visa.
How did you approach to Canadian advertising agency before they gave you a job offer?

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
How did you approach to Canadian advertising agency before they gave you a job offer?
approach in Pakistan, actually i start that thread on behalf of my friend