+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused ... Need ADVICE ASAP!!!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

As you can read from my signatures that i have submitted my app for OINP and waiting for them to issue me nomination.

At the time of applocation, my employment reference letter had salary and other details mentioned.

Later after few months, i resigned from that company and joined another company.

At the time of resigning, the letter that i was issued from my last employer did not mentioned working hours and salary drawn.

On my inquiry, my ex-manager said that they dont mention salary and working hours on the employment letter but have mentioned every other detail required by CIC.

What you guys suggest should i do in this case as in coming couple of months, my work experience is reaching 3years threshold and my score will jump to 475.

Please suggest that what should i do ?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

As you can read from my signatures that i have submitted my app for OINP and waiting for them to issue me nomination.

At the time of applocation, my employment reference letter had salary and other details mentioned.

Later after few months, i resigned from that company and joined another company.

At the time of resigning, the letter that i was issued from my last employer did not mentioned working hours and salary drawn.

On my inquiry, my ex-manager said that they dont mention salary and working hours on the employment letter but have mentioned every other detail required by CIC.

What you guys suggest should i do in this case as in coming couple of months, my work experience is reaching 3years threshold and my score will jump to 475.

Do not worry, instead of having in on reference letter, you can provide pay slips. But regarding full time work, something like full-time or permanent employee should be written, like XXXXX is working full-time with XXXX company. If they do not write that too then see if you can prove it by other means. For example if full time.employment is written on pay slips or not.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rafzy said:
Guys,

Doesn't the offer/appointment letter of your previous organization have this information on it?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
cjs said:
Do not worry, instead of having in on reference letter, you can provide pay slips. But regarding full time work, something like full-time or permanent employee should be written, like XXXXX is working full-time with XXXX company. If they do not write that too then see if you can prove it by other means. For example if full time.employment is written on pay slips or not.
Yes. My contract letter that clearly mentions my salary of that time.

Full-time employment has already been mentioned by my manager on that letter.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rafzy said:
Guys,

That aside, with a score of 475, you stand a good chance of getting that ITA directly without waiting for Ontario. Good luck mate!

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi,

I have MBA from Canada and BSc (Hons.) from Pakistan. I currently have CRS 442 points. I received PT Interest in January 2016 and I submitted my application in February. I am still awaiting AOR. I have one concern: Since my MBA is from Canada, I did not include ECA for BSc (Hons.). Now I am concerned whether this would be an issue. I am now considering submitting ECA application just in case my application is refused by Ontario and I have to apply again.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Abdul97 said:
Hi,

I have MBA from Canada and BSc (Hons.) from Pakistan. I currently have CRS 442 points. I received PT Interest in January 2016 and I submitted my application in February. I am still awaiting AOR. I have one concern: Since my MBA is from Canada, I did not include ECA for BSc (Hons.). Now I am concerned whether this would be an issue. I am now considering submitting ECA application just in case my application is refused by Ontario and I have to apply again.
Since your MBA is from Canada, I dont think that you'll need to apply for ECA.

Since your highest qualification matters and you are awarded points for that. In your case, it's from Canada, so no need for ECA.