+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused.. CRNBC application

rmm

Oct 23, 2009
I sent my application to CRNBC last August 2009 along with the other forms needed. And last week i received an email with my registration no. which i can use in checking the status of my application. A week later i received another mail that i need to submit my June 2006 retake results. I have a employer waiting for me in Canada. And they are asking for the status of my application. Guys..for those who applied CRNBC how many months before you were able to apply for a temporary registration? I was able to read a timeline for PNP, is my application the same as PNP.It took them 1 year to finish the whole process.i thought the processing time will only take 6 months.Im Just following the requirements of my employer
1. Apply for CRNBC
2. Apply for temporary registration
3. they will hire me
4.take the CRNE.

am i on the right track? Im thinking of applying as a nurse in Dubai while waiting for my application. or with my application status do i need to start reviewing for the CRNE? help....

nursetogo2

Oct 4, 2010
hi,

Not sure what re-take you are talking about, but generally you get a job offer first. They assign an advisor that guides you.
You generally get a provisional license first, then you have to at some point take the test. You can put it off, but you always have to be registered.
PNP is provincial nominee process. It's a faster track to permanent residency. You'll want that if you want to change jobs, or maybe if you need to bring family over ( there are other ways ). I can get a PNP nomination after working for an employer for 3 months.

So in my estimation, you've done it backwards....