Confused between MBA program and PG Diploma course with my profile

DeepakYewle

Feb 10, 2016
Hi All,

I am BE Computer Engineer Passout

10th 75%
Diploma computers 74%
Computer Engineering 55%

I have 2 years experience in Digital Marketing Analyst. I have good SOP's and LOR's. My engineering agg is the only issue is what I feel.

Now that you know my profile, my questions are as follows.

Will a MBA program accept me with this profile?
Should I go with a PGDiploma course instead?
What is the salary difference between a PG Diploma passout and MBA passout?, if not accurate please approximate.
Should I prefer Vancouver or Toronto?

I would really appreciate if you could add whatever to this thread that can be helpful.

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
Hey,

What MBA concentration are you looking to choose? This is important when choosing an MBA.

MBA is of course a better salary rewarding degree then a PG diploma. I don't know about PG Diploma but with MBA, you have better chances of landing a job starting $40K+

Your results in Computer Engineering are not so great so you need a really good GMAT score. You have said you have good SOP and LOR, but what does that mean? if you are not accepted into a program yet, you really do not need a good SOP for visa, and a SOP in this forum means a SOP for VISA.

Also MBA will cost at least 4 times more than a PG Diploma. So think about the finances.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enywmara said:
Hey,

What MBA concentration are you looking to choose? This is important when choosing an MBA.

MBA is of course a better salary rewarding degree then a PG diploma. I don't know about PG Diploma but with MBA, you have better chances of landing a job starting $40K+
I don't know if anyone wants a starting job of worth 40k or 50k after spending dime for MBA courses. Even a PG diploma or post secondary diploma guy would get close to that or even more than.

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
God of war said:
I don't know if anyone wants a starting job of worth 40k or 50k after spending dime for MBA courses. Even a PG diploma or post secondary diploma guy would get close to that or even more than.
True. But to be fair, I gave a very pessimistic statistic. Optimistically an MBA can earn 100K right out of uni.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. That made things more clear. because people who wants to go for MBA would think if they will start at 40k then what is the need to waste so much money. Anyways, 100k is not bad for an MBA. The pay depends on the course actually. Some diploma guys make in 6 digits right after school too.
enywmara said:
True. But to be fair, I gave a very pessimistic statistic. Optimistically an MBA can earn 100K right out of uni.