+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused - apply from within or ...?

Confuseddiva

May 2, 2019
I am in Canada on a visitor visa but recently received an Express Entry ITA. Can I submit a full PR application while still here or do I have to go back to my country of origin? Thanks.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am in Canada on a visitor visa but recently received an Express Entry ITA. Can I submit a full PR application while still here or do I have to go back to my country of origin? Thanks.
If you're having all of the required documents handy with you including the PCC, then you can submit your application by sitting anywhere in the world. If not, then you don't have another choice. Besides, you'll have to return back to your home country for the passport submission for the PPR thing.

Note: in some cases, few of the documents need to be notarized, which means stamping and authentication needs to be done from your respective nation only.

Further doubts can be cleared by approaching some consultants!

Last edited:

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Yes. you can apply PR from Canada because you have visitor status :) No need to travel back to home country. Everything can be done here, notarization, ordering Police report

Confuseddiva

May 2, 2019
If you're having all of the required documents handy with you including the PCC, then you can submit your application by sitting anywhere in the world. If not, then you don't have another choice. Besides, you'll have to return back to your home country for the passport submission for the PPR thing.

Note: in some cases, few of the documents need to be notarized, which means stamping and authentication needs to be done from your respective nation only.

Further doubts can be cleared by approaching some consultations!
Thanks!