+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused and stressed out. Non resident applying for Student Visa from UAE.

alex_prentice

Jan 17, 2017
Non-resident (Indian). Working in UAE. Applied for Canadian Student Visa on 12th Dec. Resigned from work. Last working day today. UAE Visa to be cancelled today. Have one month to stay in this country. No sign of Canada Visa. Course starting from 13th Feb in Canada.
What should I do?

• Stay the entire month and wait for the Visa?
  • Withdraw Visa application, go back to India and apply again from there?
  • Other options?

I'm very stressed out with this and I'm not able to think at all. I don't know what to do right now. Would really really appreciate some advice.

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_prentice said:
Non-resident (Indian). Working in UAE. Applied for Canadian Student Visa on 12th Dec. Resigned from work. Last working day today. UAE Visa to be cancelled today. Have one month to stay in this country. No sign of Canada Visa. Course starting from 13th Feb in Canada.
What should I do?

• Stay the entire month and wait for the Visa?
  • Withdraw Visa application, go back to India and apply again from there?
  • Other options?

I'm very stressed out with this and I'm not able to think at all. I don't know what to do right now. Would really really appreciate some advice.
UAE embassy processing time will be minimum 3 months, It is always advisable to apply from your home country.

alex_prentice

Jan 17, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. The status on my application got updated today. Now it shows "Medical report - Passed". How long do you think it will take now?