- Sep 30, 2026
- 1
- 0
- Category........
- STUDY
I spent a few weeks researching online MBAs last year, and honestly the number of options was overwhelming. Every university claims great placements and flexible learning, so I made a simple checklist. Sharing it in case it helps someone else who is stuck on how to choose an online MBA university.
What I checked:
Has anyone here done an online MBA while working full-time? How did you manage the workload? Would love to hear your experience.
What I checked:
- Approval: Make sure the university is UGC-DEB approved. Verify it on the official site, not the brochure.
- Specialisation: Pick it based on the job you want, not what's trending.
- Total fees: Ask for the full amount, including exam fees and study material.
- Learning format: Live classes or recorded? How are exams conducted?
- Placement claims: Talk to alumni on LinkedIn instead of trusting the sales pitch.
- Red flags: Guaranteed jobs and "pay today, seats closing" pressure are warning signs.
Has anyone here done an online MBA while working full-time? How did you manage the workload? Would love to hear your experience.
