+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about what to do after approval

Cnic93

Feb 15, 2021
Hi everyone.

My cec inland application was approved on 13 February 2021 and I received the “congratulations you are now a permanent resident” message/document on 15 February 2021 which tells me to submit my pr card photos via mail. There’s also a documents section on my profile that shows my copr expiry is 19 March 2021. I have a couple of questions:

1. is this “congratulations you are now a permanent resident” document my copr? It has my copr number, name and address etc. If not how do I get my copr?

2. Does the copr expiry date have any significance for an inland applicant? What must I do by that date?

3. since the message in my ircc account explains I should mail pr card photos I assume that’s what I should do. Are certain visa offices dealing with pr cards this way? Or should I expect an email about the online portal? I’m in Vancouver bc but I don’t know my visa office if this helps.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Follow the exact instructions sent to YOU. Not all VOs use the online portal, which is still currently being “tested” by IRCC. Congrats on your PR approval.