+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about reapplying

Asimbaloch

Jun 11, 2014
Hello this is Asim Baloch. I have done O and A levels and I'm currently doing ACCA from Pakistan. I applied to Canada and got rejected in just 4 days and the reason they gave me was that the officer was not satisfied that i will leave canada at the end of my program i.e after two years. I applied to red river college for business administration diploma for 2 years. I wanted to do this course so that it helps me have a competitive edge over others back in my home country. I provided all the necessary documents and there was no financial issue. Its been two weeks now that im thinking about reapplying. Reason that the VO gave is i guess completely wrong and inappropriate considering my SOP.
What do i do now? Do i reapply or i change my course? There has been a lot of mental stress cause of this also red river college accepted me and my classes commence on the 25th of august. I have paid all the fees in advance.
Help anyone

Asimbaloch

Jun 11, 2014
Moreover, i wrote to the canadian embassy trying to justify myself, will be hearing from them shortly as I heard a case in which the VO rejected the application and the reasons they gave were inappropriate or unjustifiable. And then the canadian embassy replied to them stating them that they should reapply and they are going to relook the application.

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is well known that visa success rates for diplomas and certificates is low.

If you apply again, you'll just get another refusal since your file is gonna look the same to the VO since you haven't changed a thing from last time.

If I were you, I would try to get an acceptance letter for a degree, like bachelor's degree or master's if you already have a bachelor. This way, you will get visa for sure since VO didn't say anything about your finances or anything else. Then when you reach Canada, you can change to whatever program you like.

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asimbaloch said:
Thank you for your reply. Would writing to the canadian embassy be some sort of help?
No idea, you can try.

But I guess, if anything, they will just tell you to reapply...

kour

Apr 17, 2014
I got refusal under spp d second day aftr i applied...for some silly reasons...
A week later i applied again under general wid same docx n a strong sop...
So i suggest u to apply again wid a strong sop....explaining them that their rejection reasons r not valid...

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If what u seek is candid advice, I bet Kour & Neez have done pretty well. Now if u really think writing them is preferable b4 applying u wasting time. Pls borrow from Kour footstep & sure u will give testimony.