+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of Permanent Residence Sheet - Information Error!

I

Immigrant2B

Hi you all,

So we received our confirmation of permanent residence along with our passports from the visa office a month+ ago. As I browsed through them, I discovered my almost-two-years-old daughter's height is 10 cm more than what it actually is. I went back to the forms I'd filled and discovered this was what I'd submitted to the visa office.

I tried to get in touch with the CIC and the Canadian Border Agency and it's been an endless process of waiting on hold or being put on an automated answering machine with no option that applies to my situation.

Considering her age and that her height is bound to change until her teens, would that impose a problem at the border? (at the bottom of each sheet, we need to sign on the accuracy of the information provided)

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Immigrant2B said:
Hi you all,

So we received our confirmation of permanent residence along with our passports from the visa office a month+ ago. As I browsed through them, I discovered my almost-two-years-old daughter's height is 10 cm more than what it actually is. I went back to the forms I'd filled and discovered this is what I'd submitted to the visa office.

I tried to get in touch with the CIC and the Canadian Border Agency and it's been an endless process of waiting on hold or being put on an automated answering machine with no option that applies to my situation.

Considering her age and that her height is bound to change until her teens, would that impose a problem at the border? (at the bottom of each sheet, we need to sign on the accuracy of the information provided)

Thank you.
1. It doesn't matter, you can have it changed by the IO when you "land"