+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of intent to travel for canada visitor visa

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi..

We have applied for canada visitor visa (for my wife) with all required documents.. per recent update we were asked to provide " confirmation of intent to travel" for further application processing.

We aren't sure what this document means and what it means to provide " intent of travel"..
We have given enough justification in purpose of travel letter that my wife wants to visit a friend in Canada who is looking out for matches to get married this year and he will need support in this process.. hence the reason for travel is to visit a friend.

We mentioned that my wife is ok to travel per covid restrictions on or before June 2021. We haven't booked any tickets and haven't mentioned anything about extract dates or ticket information.

Please explain what the required document means.. appreciate any page links for better understanding of this.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi

I have applied for Visitor Visa as well from USA. Can I please know the status of your wife's visitor visa application ? What documents have you provided for their "intent to travel" confirmation ? Any info is much appreciated please.

Hi..

We have applied for canada visitor visa (for my wife) with all required documents.. per recent update we were asked to provide " confirmation of intent to travel" for further application processing.

We aren't sure what this document means and what it means to provide " intent of travel"..
We have given enough justification in purpose of travel letter that my wife wants to visit a friend in Canada who is looking out for matches to get married this year and he will need support in this process.. hence the reason for travel is to visit a friend.

We mentioned that my wife is ok to travel per covid restrictions on or before June 2021. We haven't booked any tickets and haven't mentioned anything about extract dates or ticket information.

Please explain what the required document means.. appreciate any page links for better understanding of this.

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
for the "intent of travel" document, we could not find any information but we thought it would be an air ticket. So booked round trip tickets and uploaded the same. No update on our application yet.