+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation letter

Oct 10, 2021
Helll dear trusty i have received confirmation letter from CANA Canada can you please help me to know is it fake or genuine
www.canaconstruction.com
Cana Construction Groupof Companies
#100,5720–4thStreetS.E.
Calgary, AlbertaT2H1K7
CONFIRMATION LETTER
PASSPORT NUMBER: N3429880
DEAR ARVINDER MATTU
I am pleased to appoint you the position of “CARPENTER” in Construction Department
beginning immediately afterreachingtothecountryand signingthecontract with us. Your
startingsalary will CAD$ 3580permonth.You willbepaidmonthlyonthe last workingday of
eachmonth
Accepting to the offer you hereby have to abide to the below mentioned terms and conditions of Employment.
As a Full time employee, you are entitled to the standard company benefits package.
The principal Features Of the employment offers and the benefits are outlined in the
enclosure. Please plan to begin as soon as Possible.
You will be working 5 days in a week (Sat & Sun Off). Your working hours can be
shifted to Day & Night And you will get one hour break.
2. Salary
Your annual salary will be paid monthly, less applicable statutory and other required
government deductions, Payments will be made to your bank account on a weekly basis
(Every Second Friday) pursuant to our direct Payroll deposit plan.
Employee Signature……………………..
3. Group Benefits
You will eligible once you have successfully completed your three month probationary
period for company Employees’ benefit plan, which is offered to all employees. Under
the benefit plan of company you will we Provided with free accommodation, food,
transport facility, Medical Insurance. Company reserves the right To amend or
discontinue any of the above noted benefits at its sole discretion, at any time, and
without Noticed. Should you require further information, please contact your supervisor.
Very Truly Yours- Mr. John Simpson
Started as Burns and
Dutton Concrete and
Construction Company Ltd. in 1942
We are confident that you will be an exceptional addition to our company,
and believe that you will Find being a part of our winning team both an
exciting and rewarding experience.
ACCEPTANCE
EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE DATE
…………………………….. …………………….