+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confirmation email of sponsor at the time of first landing

hoorain99

Jun 14, 2018
hello friends.
How are you?
I want to know about landing email. Like if a wife sponsores her husband . And he gets his PR.
So my question is if that husband lands in Canada very first time after getting PR. So does her wife get any email or other letter from immigration Center about her husband landing????

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
hello friends.
How are you?
I want to know about landing email. Like if a wife sponsores her husband . And he gets his PR.
So my question is if that husband lands in Canada very first time after getting PR. So does her wife get any email or other letter from immigration Center about her husband landing????
Is there a reason why the wife would not know that the husband is landing? I don't believe they email you, as sponsor.

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
It’s mean sponsor gets email about principal applicant’s first landing in the Canada???
Is that true???
What I said was that I don't believe they email you, no.

I asked why the sponsor would not know that the principal applicant had landed? Are the two not talking to each other?

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
May be principal applicant wants to give surprise to his sponsor.
I would suggest that is not the best idea, in case the principal applicant gets stuck in CBSA processing or something. Better to have someone know that the principal applicant is in transit. CBSA agents have been known to phone the sponsor to verify information, per threads I have read here.

Reactions: np08