+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Don’t b confused !
Ask me anything if ur getting problem in loan saction formalities.

Actually, Bank saction 80% loan for education as well as for your living expenses, books, computer, flight tickect and for your health insurance while staying in abraod.

GIC which is for your living expenses while stay in canada. But, the major problem for students is that GIC is not mentioned in the offer letter provided by collage.

*But you can attach checklist provided by CIC in which it is clearly mentioned that you have to pay GIC before submission of your file and it is mandatory.

Bank will issue laon on that ।

Pavan126

May 23, 2018
Don’t b confused !
Ask me anything if ur getting problem in loan saction formalities.

Actually, Bank saction 80% loan for education as well as for your living expenses, books, computer, flight tickect and for your health insurance while staying in abraod.

GIC which is for your living expenses while stay in canada. But, the major problem for students is that GIC is not mentioned in the offer letter provided by collage.

*But you can attach checklist provided by CIC in which it is clearly mentioned that you have to pay GIC before submission of your file and it is mandatory.

Bank will issue laon on that ।
But we have to pay fee before applying for visa, will banks pay before sanction of visa? Thanks for your reply.

njasani

May 28, 2018
Hello,
I have got my acceptance letter of conestoCo college for jan 19 intake. Have paid my deposit $1500. Now my question is
I have all over 6.5 and in one module i have hot 5.5 . So i have to apply my visa in general category. Is there any issues to get pass my viss ?