+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
hey @madangurrala if u applied for mobile solutions , u need to mail clg to know more .coz actually i was planning for same , it got closed on 30th march and i was late , so i applied for it business analysid on 31st march .i waited for reopening but mobile solutions didnt reopened, then i mailed college after 14th may , they said mobile solutions is not going to open again for jan , all seats gone .

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
hey @madangurrala if u applied for mobile solutions , u need to mail clg to know more .coz actually i was planning for same , it got closed on 30th march and i was late , so i applied for it business analysid on 31st march .i waited for reopening but mobile solutions didnt reopened, then i mailed college after 14th may , they said mobile solutions is not going to open again for jan , all seats gone .
I have applied when seats are available, that shouldn't be a problem.
I have emailed them couple of times, seat is not a problem for me

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Guys , my application status for Conestoga was " Aacceptable conditional(review in process)" since 23rd March . Have applied on 7th march and yesterday i have got my LOA. I got an email from Conestoga saying Acceptance latter available on portal.
Congratulations :)

rsurve

Jul 6, 2017
Is ther anyone who has applied for jan 19 intake after may 14th? I have applied.. Anyone has updates?? I have applied for web design development

neha1491

Apr 28, 2018
Hello,

I've applied conestoga Jan 2019 for web design and development on May 20, the status changed to "Acceptable conditional (review in process)" on June 6, should I be doing something now or wait further, I haven't received any mail from college to submit any document, I read on the thread to pay the fees, what is the next step from now. Thanks.

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello,

I've applied conestoga Jan 2019 for web design and development on May 20, the status changed to "Acceptable conditional (review in process)" on June 6, should I be doing something now or wait further, I haven't received any mail from college to submit any document, I read on the thread to pay the fees, what is the next step from now. Thanks.
Conestoga provides comditiCond acceptance letter to all the international applicants. Condition being 1st semester fee and Study permit, for now you can just wait for the acceptance letter. Once you receive the acceptance pay the fee.

Reactions: neha1491

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
My status got changed to Accepted Conditionally but I don't see any letter. How long time they take to upload the letter ?

Jun 7, 2018
My status got changed to Accepted Conditionally but I don't see any letter. How long time they take to upload the letter ?
Within 24hrs you'll receive LOA. I applied for Mobile Solutions Development for May 2019 intake on 6th June. I was going through all your comments, plz keep me posted regarding your status.

neha1491

Apr 28, 2018
Conestoga provides comditiCond acceptance letter to all the international applicants. Condition being 1st semester fee and Study permit, for now you can just wait for the acceptance letter. Once you receive the acceptance pay the fee.
How long does it take generally take from accepted conditional(review in process) to Acceptance letter.