+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Jan 2019 Intake

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Hi All,

Is it true that as per new rules we need to pay the entire fees before we apply for study visa?

Yea !
Its a condition in SDS that u have to pay one year fee and u need overall 6.5 with 6.
That’s for Sds(student direct stream)
U can also see checklist of sds to confirm ur doubts.

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
What’s the difference in SDS and General category?
I have also given PTE and want to know the easiest way to apply for a study visa and avoid any rejections.

Sds ( student direct stream) indroduced last month for fast processing for study permits.
In which u need less paper work. U just need ur academic docs. and requirement of collage.
But in sds :
u have to one year fees plus u have too strictly follow ielts requirement as per sds guidelines.
In general category:
U need academic + financial + offer +english egiblity( Pte, ielts or tofal , any) experience(if any) , bank account statement etc ( mean more paper work)
now for u,
If u r applying with PTE, I suggust u to not apply with sds checklist.
U should apply with General category checklist.
u will surely get ur visa.

Last edited:

sandy92

May 8, 2018
hiee...i got offer letter from conestoga on 26 may but i didnt pay fees and on my letter it is written on or before october fees is mandatory.m.so i wanted to know due to my loan ita took anothr 25 days ..is there any chance that college will cncl my letter ..bcoz its already 1 and half mnth.please help

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Don’t worry !
College has given u time as there is much time in starting of jan intake.
Complete ur loan process and pay fees and GIC before October.
Aslo, if u want to be more sure to reserve ur seat than u can pay CAD $1500/- via Flywire to collage account.
Thenafter,
When u pay fees from laon. U required to pay Fees -1500 (Ex- 14600-1500 = 13100)

So, u have choice whether u pay full fees or first confirm seat & pay remaining fees later.
Anyways, People get more visas in month of october & november ✌✌✌

Reactions: Shiva99

sandy92

May 8, 2018
thnky
Don’t worry !
College has given u time as there is much time in starting of jan intake.
Complete ur loan process and pay fees and GIC before October.
Aslo, if u want to be more sure to reserve ur seat than u can pay CAD $1500/- via Flywire to collage account.
Thenafter,
When u pay fees from laon. U required to pay Fees -1500 (Ex- 14600-1500 = 13100)

So, u have choice whether u pay full fees or first confirm seat & pay remaining fees later.
Anyways, People get more visas in month of october & november ✌✌✌
thnkuu so much

Pavan126

May 23, 2018
In my passport there are two given names, but Scotia bank is not allowing spaces. What should I do?
Passport Name:
Given Names:- Venkata Pavan

Pavan126

May 23, 2018
Hi had abanyo paid fee directly to Conestoga without using wire transfer?
I am taking loan and my bank says they will send money to college directly through their own forex.

Augustiye

May 13, 2018
Hi had abanyo paid fee directly to Conestoga without using wire transfer?
I am taking loan and my bank says they will send money to college directly through their own forex.
Reply:
Don’t be confused bro.
Simply give ur Conestoga Collage bank details to bank.
Collage has given bank account number which is situated in India(mumbai).
That mean the point of bank that they will direct give fee to college can be cleared.
After that when they got ur payment in mumbai branch they will send that to main branch(that’s flywire).
Benefit of flywire is that u do need not to pay fees in doller. Flywire will convert ur doller fees into INR which u have to directly pay in Conestoga college.
So, What u can do is convince them that we are paying direcly to college not to agent or any other forex exchange authority.
Fee payment will be done through RTGS.
Gbu