+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college Vs Cape Breton University Vs Trinity Western University Vs Vancouver Island University Vs Okanagan College - Kelowna

tkrmanisha

Apr 2, 2022
Whats the best way to compare these colleges for the education quality, credits after the course and ease of getting better job opportunities. I have applied for the Business Analytics Management program and MBA

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Have you done your research? Googled all and compared them with each other?
YOU need to figure out which one makes the most sense for YOU. We can't make that decision for you.

tkrmanisha

Apr 2, 2022
Yes I did google but google sources are random for colleges which are not from category A. I applied to these for the courses relevant to me and everything else but I have not been able to get clarity on the order in which each of these colleges shld be given priority. Consultants say different things so does ranking on internet.. Im confused

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Yes I did google but google sources are random for colleges which are not from category A. I applied to these for the courses relevant to me and everything else but I have not been able to get clarity on the order in which each of these colleges shld be given priority. Consultants say different things so does ranking on internet.. Im confused
Ok..here is clarity:

Study at Simon Fraser University or University of British Columbia.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Whats the best way to compare these colleges for the education quality, credits after the course and ease of getting better job opportunities. I have applied for the Business Analytics Management program and MBA
Colleges are better than universities. MBA program will get you better opportunities than a college diploma.

You also want to stay far away from all private schools (both universities and colleges). So cross Trinity Western University off your list.

Reactions: tkrmanisha

tkrmanisha

Apr 2, 2022
Colleges are better than universities. MBA program will get you better opportunities than a college diploma.

You also want to stay far away from all private schools (both universities and colleges). So cross Trinity Western University off your list.
Thanks scylla, well noted :)

shikha.sharma

Mar 26, 2022
I think universities are better than college. Public universities are always right for you. so if you want the quality of education then you should choose universities than colleges.