+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College or Lambton College

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi All

I got Acceptance letter in Information Technology Business Analysis - Operations from Conestoga College at Doon Campus and another one from Lambton College in Cloud Computing for Big Data for Jan 2017 . Kindly guide me which course i should opt and in which area i am having more job opportunities . I have been completed my master in Computer Science and Engg. with 4.5 year experience in education field.

10th-76%
12th -76%
B.E.-80.56%
M.Tech-7.56 CGPA
IELTS- Overall band 7

Thanks in advance..!!!

darsan95

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
Med's Done....
31-08-2016
dont know about job opportunities but lambton is better..

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Thanx for replying...any one is here who can give me real picture about Conestoga and Lambton...

MASHAL KHAN

Sep 14, 2015
Good days guys.
this is mashal khan.got msc degree in zoology.intended to get addm in mphil(Msc thesis) at memorial uni canada in marine biology as it is the branch of zoology.
got 6.0 over all(L5.0/R6.0/W6.0/S6.5)
matric 71%
fsc 69%
BA 75%(elective english)
Bsc 80%
Msc 71%
all docu r ready like fian docu,property,bank sts etc.plus i hv a govt job this might b the reason to make the visa officer staisf tht i will come back to ma own country?
just wanted to ask wtelse shd i need to do ?i wana present ma case in a way that there may not be any deficiency.i will do my best and then the God will do the rest.
thanx cheers.

May 7, 2016
@amitesh - Firstly both courses should not be compared as they belong to different genres. One is a technical course and the other is more of a business program. Both the programs are good. It's upto you what you want to study. Program at Conestoga is too light on course structure. I have admit for the same and expecting admit from lambton too. Have talked to many people who are currently pursuing the program at Conestoga and are quite happy with the program. The only advantage Lambton has is co-op.

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
@gurpreet_Matta ..Thanx a Lot for such an informative reply... basically my concern was Job after completion of course i.e. which course course could provide better job oppotunities. So Have u taken admission at Conestoga in ITBA or just got offer letter? Fee Structure is also better with co-op at Lambton. So where you are planing to go..Conestoga or Lambton & when...

Jan 29, 2020
@gurpreet_matta ..Thanx a Lot for such an informative reply... basically my concern was Job after completion of course i.e. which course course could provide better job oppotunities. So Have u taken admission at Conestoga in ITBA or just got offer letter? Fee Structure is also better with co-op at Lambton. So where you are planing to go..Conestoga or Lambton & when...

Hope you have joined, could u plz suggest which one is best... Lambton or Conestoga....i gt offer fr coop frm Lambton and 1 year

Jan 29, 2020
Hope you have joined, could u plz suggest which one is best... Lambton or Conestoga....i gt offer fr coop frm Lambton and 1 year frm Conestoga, which one shld i opt, plz suggest