+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college May Intake

Nukepotato

Dec 3, 2019
Hey,
Students who got accepted to Conestoga for may 2020 intake, please join here.
Have you got any update regarding the intake from the college, as Canada is locked down now.

Meet577

Nov 4, 2019
Hey,
Have you got any update regarding the intake from the college, as Canada is locked down now.
Not heard anything from the college. Applied for the visas on 26th March what's your status have you contacted the college?

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
Hey,

Not heard from the college. Have applied for the visa on 19th march from india. Haven't received any updates yet. And my course is starting from 11th may.

Meet577

Nov 4, 2019
I contacted admission Department and they said we working the final decision.
Yes please inform us here on the thread if you get any update. I applied my visa on 26th march and since my medical and biometric was done in the last filing so im also waiting for the final dicision. Many colleges like St clair has given September offer letters to may intake students directly who haven't submitted the visa status to the college till they took the dicision. Rest are giving online classes and PSWP won't be affected if you are taking classes sitting in india. Need to know what conestoga is going to do.

Official website Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors-foreign-workers-students.html?utm_source=SMAC#restrictions-students