+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College Fall 2020

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello Guys, If you're going to Conestoga for fall 2020 then just leave your comment here,

this will help future Conestoga students...

(You can share your contact details so that we can make an online group, do not afraid to share other official updates regarding fall 2020 intake)

Last edited:

Nagato_

May 13, 2020
Hello Guys, If you're going to Conestoga for fall 2020 then just leave your comment here,

this will help future Conestoga students...

(You can share your contact details so that we can make an online group, do not afraid to share other official updates regarding fall 2020 intake)
Hii, im in conestoga but no visa yet, btw What campus are you in and where are you from

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
heyy, what help do you need, will try as much as possible to help
I really appreciate your help but i would like to know the requirements for the English proficiency test if Nigerians need it cause the major English here is Nigeria, and I have over 3yrs gap as I completed high school in 2017 and want to apply for the electrical engineering technology program at Conestoga college for fall 2021

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I really appreciate your help but i would like to know the requirements for the English proficiency test if Nigerians need it cause the major English here is Nigeria, and I have over 3yrs gap as I completed high school in 2017 and want to apply for the electrical engineering technology program at Conestoga college for fall 2021
I only
i only submitted my waec result and they will ask for waec scratch card too, so they can confirm your result themselves that’s all

Reactions: Naijaboy

Nagato_

May 13, 2020
i didn't use any English proficiency test, all that is need as bukks said is waec result and scratch card at least that's all i submitted

Reactions: Naijaboy

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Thank your for your honest help mr @Bukks and Mr @Nagato_ I am really grateful for this but 1.)do I submit the waec scratch card online without the need to send it and the documents to Canada through dhl.
2.)I completed high school 2017 I have study gaps and as a Nigerian I want to apply for the electrical engineering technology program at Conestoga for fall 2021 since fall 2020 is currently full and the pandemic contribution to the lockdown and all what do you guys see about this...
3.)what is the review about Conestoga college for international students especially from Nigerians....
Thanks for your help

Nals

Jul 2, 2020
Hi. I got into Conestoga for Fall 2020, ECM post graduate diploma. Theres no visa yet, I applied on June 03, 2020. Frankly, I am a little anxious. The latest update continues to suspend the VACs in India till Sep 30 and on the other hand the same update says that they've lifted the ban on online application processing. I still haven't given my biometric and the deadline is Sep 02. I cant make the heads or tails of this thing. How will they process my application if the VACs remain closed coz they're the same place where biometrics can be given. so confusing, sooo frustrating.

Lollyp

Jul 4, 2020
Hi guys need your advice, am planning on applying to three college for fall 2021 intake, I finished 2014 but have a neco result which is 2015 have a ordinary national diploma in masscommunication(ond)which I finished 2018 is it advisable to apply to a Canadian college or University want to study hospitality presently am 23

Lollyp

Jul 4, 2020
Also need suggestions on where to apply had in mind to apply to Seneca,centennial and Toronto school of management but realise tsm is not eligble for the pgwp

Ramimayo

Aug 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I studied geology and petroleum studies . I want to apply for for Pg diploma in nursing at Conestogac. Any advice please?