+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college Doon campus sept 2021 intake supply chain management

Nasirrrr4423

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone took admission for sept intake 2021 in supply chain management in doon campus please connect here…

Last edited:

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Anyone took admission for sept intake 2021 in supply chain management in doon campus please connect here…
Hey Nasir .. Same course and campus ,waiting for visa decision , applied from Bahrain on 24th May .. how about yourself , did you get your visa ?

Nasirrrr4423

Jul 17, 2021
Hey Nasir .. Same course and campus ,waiting for visa decision , applied from Bahrain on 24th May .. how about yourself , did you get your visa ?
[/QUOTE
Hello saurabh, I am about to apply today due to Heath issues unable to apply. Did you got your visa as you have applied in may. Can you help me with the SOP sample. What if I applied today and when can I expect to get it.

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Where are you applying from ? I applied from Bahrain Non SDS and still waiting for visa .

I would highly recommend to write your own SOP. You can search the forum for sop samples but would strongly recommend to just follow the format and not the content.

If you are applying under SDS from India , then there is a slight chance you might get visa but under NON SDS , it’s not possible to get it before September intake.

good luck