+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conduct interview at LVO or wait for 6 to 12 months....

zar000

Jul 23, 2019
Hello,

I have been given an option for conducting an interview for spousal visa at LVO, else they are saying that if i will not come they will take about 6-12 months to come here in Islamabad Pakistan and then will take it, i opted for interview in LVO thinking it will shorten the time period and now they asking for travel document i.e UK entry visa, trying to reach out the British high commission and they even dont know what visa category ill be applying for... dont know what to do? if any one had similar experience like this before, please share

Regards

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello,

I have been given an option for conducting an interview for spousal visa at LVO, else they are saying that if i will not come they will take about 6-12 months to come here in Islamabad Pakistan and then will take it, i opted for interview in LVO thinking it will shorten the time period and now they asking for travel document i.e UK entry visa, trying to reach out the British high commission and they even dont know what visa category ill be applying for... dont know what to do? if any one had similar experience like this before, please share

Regards
You are the second person on this forum who has to go to interview in London. It’s kind of not fair... because visa is needed there and not so easy to get it. Probably regular tourist visa and invitation letter for interview?!
Maybe there is a chance your interview can be held through Skype or somehow through the phone?

Reactions: zar000

zar000

Jul 23, 2019
You are the second person on this forum who has to go to interview in London. It’s kind of not fair... because visa is needed there and not so easy to get it. Probably regular tourist visa and invitation letter for interview?!
Maybe there is a chance your interview can be held through Skype or somehow through the phone?
Hello,

Firstly thanks for replying, secondly if they can give a chance to give interview on skype what else is needed swear, i dont think so it can ever happen... i have demanded an invitation letter but earlier they were saying that they can only schedule my interview after we acquire your travel document i.e UK entry visa, thirdly you said im the second person in this forum so can you please guide me to the first one i wanna ask him how it went? was going to LVO went fruitful and did it speed up the process?

Regards

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello,

Firstly thanks for replying, secondly if they can give a chance to give interview on skype what else is needed swear, i dont think so it can ever happen... i have demanded an invitation letter but earlier they were saying that they can only schedule my interview after we acquire your travel document i.e UK entry visa, thirdly you said im the second person in this forum so can you please guide me to the first one i wanna ask him how it went? was going to LVO went fruitful and did it speed up the process?

Regards
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office.203899/page-3260#post-8015275 You can read khaani.ali posts. He is not done with process as of now. I don’t know how it is possible for you to have an interview from London without taking half a year or a year of your life, but I guess you can try applying for tourist visa even without invitation... I wish you luck and keep us posted. :)

Reactions: zar000

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
yea ur only way is to apply for visit visa with the interview email u got if lvo is not able to give u the invitation letter then u cant do much sadly

zar000

Jul 23, 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office.203899/page-3260#post-8015275 You can read khaani.ali posts. He is not done with process as of now. I don’t know how it is possible for you to have an interview from London without taking half a year or a year of your life, but I guess you can try applying for tourist visa even without invitation... I wish you luck and keep us posted. :)
Hello,

Thanks for guiding me to the person would surely contact him for details, its been more than 1 year since we have applied for spousal visa, yes looking forward to get visit visa for UK, hope everything goes well, thank you for your best wishes, surely will keep posted.

Regards

Reactions: lion.com

zar000

Jul 23, 2019
yea ur only way is to apply for visit visa with the interview email u got if lvo is not able to give u the invitation letter then u cant do much sadly
Hello,

Thank you for replying, yes looking forward to apply for visit visa.

Regards

Last edited:

Tasneemanwar

Feb 3, 2020
Hello,

Regards
Hello Dear,
I am in very similar situation, please call me to discuss @ +923432782465
Muhammad
Islamabad

Tasneemanwar

Feb 3, 2020
Hi,
I am in a very similar situation as well.
Muhammad, ISb.
0343-2782465

Sam saddiq

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone !!! Me and my elder sister married 2 our Canadian cousin in 2015 .my sister went there but husband completed his studies so he sponsored me feb 2019.in this whole time my husband didn't visit me once.my husband received email that they sent our papers to London visa office on 8 November 2019. In 10 March 2020 they conduct my interview in Islamabad, interview wasn't go well the interviewer said she concerned that our marriage is not genuine. She didn't keep anything instead of my communication proves(WhatsApp and viber conversations)and most important thing she didn't call my husband to ask anything.my question is.... is it possible they conduct more than one interview in spousal visa or they simply refuse. And how many days usually they take to refuse an application. Thanks For every reply I will be grateful.
Regards sam

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone !!! Me and my elder sister married 2 our Canadian cousin in 2015 .my sister went there but husband completed his studies so he sponsored me feb 2019.in this whole time my husband didn't visit me once.my husband received email that they sent our papers to London visa office on 8 November 2019. In 10 March 2020 they conduct my interview in Islamabad, interview wasn't go well the interviewer said she concerned that our marriage is not genuine. She didn't keep anything instead of my communication proves(WhatsApp and viber conversations)and most important thing she didn't call my husband to ask anything.my question is.... is it possible they conduct more than one interview in spousal visa or they simply refuse. And how many days usually they take to refuse an application. Thanks For every reply I will be grateful.
Regards sam
Not visiting your wife for almost 5 years is extremely strange so I could see why you may be denied. You have to wait and see what happens and you can appeal if you get denied. Can’t stress enough that you must spend more time in person together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam saddiq

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Regards sam
There won't be any further interviews. You should be expecting a refusal.

Not bothering to visit each other in person is a pretty big indicator of a marriage of convenience.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Regards sam
Agree with above. There will be no further interviews and with no visits in 5 years, expect to be refused as a clear Marriage of Convenience.

Reactions: Sam saddiq

nramzan

Apr 16, 2023
Hello,

Regards
Hello there,

I just found this forum and thought it could help me. I am in the same situation right now - I applied for my husband in 2021 and it's still in process. In october of 2022, they sent a letter saying an interview will be required; either he would need to be present in london or it will take place in Islamabad in 6-12 months. It has already been 6 months now and still no date has been finalized. I wanted to know what happened in your case.

Someone please advise,
Regards