+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional offer query !!!!!!!!!!!

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
Hi,
I received a offer letter from conestoga with a condition stating that I have to submit a copy of my degree upon arrival.

And in their starting lines of the letter then mention that I can apply for study permit with this letter.

When I asked my Edwin's consultant. She said that it's conditional so I should not apply with this letter. But the condition is to submit a copy upon arrival at conestoga.
Please help me, should I apply with this letter or not

M

MayorGrom

Hi,
I received a offer letter from conestoga with a condition stating that I have to submit a copy of my degree upon arrival.

And in their starting lines of the letter then mention that I can apply for study permit with this letter.

When I asked my Edwin's consultant. She said that it's conditional so I should not apply with this letter. But the condition is to submit a copy upon arrival at conestoga.
Please help me, should I apply with this letter or not
I had the same issue and I applied with conditional letter and got the visa. I might be wrong but I don't think any university will reissue the admission letter. I know mine didn't

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
This is your final offer letter. They will confirm your degree at Conestoga college. Two of my friend in Concordia University had the same requirement, they had to show(not submit) degree and transcript both original.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
You can apply with conditional offer letter as long as you meet all the requirements. You can explain the same in the SOP

Amisha20

Jul 12, 2017
Hey,
I will apply my visa in a day or so.
My profile is
Got 90% in 10th class
Got 80% in 12 th class
Got aggregate of 75% in btech
Ielts score 7
Will be applying for lakehead university in canada.
"But will apply with a conditional letter
What are my chances in visa approval
Will they accept on a conditional letter
Please help asap

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hey,
I will apply my visa in a day or so.
My profile is
Got 90% in 10th class
Got 80% in 12 th class
Got aggregate of 75% in btech
Ielts score 7
Will be applying for lakehead university in canada.
"But will apply with a conditional letter
What are my chances in visa approval
Will they accept on a conditional letter
Please help asap
how did it go?

jjhh

May 30, 2018
Hello
i got 88% in 10th and 70.2 in 12th and b.tech aggregate is 83% with no backlogs throughout. my ielts score is 6.5 .
I want to ask that i should apply for conditional offer letter or not because right now i do not have my 8th dmc and provisional and i'll get these two in july but i think by july all colleges will be filled.
please somebody guide.

apatel21

Jan 29, 2019
I m in my final year of engineering. I suppose to get my final result not before mid June. Can we file an application without having final semester marksheets and on conditional basis ?