+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional offer Letter

Ashapdeep

Nov 14, 2018
I have applied to certain universities.but the worry is that i will complete my bachelor in may 2019 and will recieve provisonal certificate in june 2019.Will i be able to go for september 2019 intake if university gives me conditional offer letter ?

Reactions: ibrahim0398

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have applied to certain universities.but the worry is that i will complete my bachelor in may 2019 and will recieve provisonal certificate in june 2019.Will i be able to go for september 2019 intake if university gives me conditional offer letter ?
Yes, No Problem

Arsh2314

Nov 16, 2018
Same is the Case with me......My internship will complete in June 2019.....But i have applied for offer letter on the basis of my Passing Certificate......Can Anyone tell me that whether i can apply file in embassy with my provisional registration or will have to submit the Final Registration to Embassy

ibrahim0398

Sep 18, 2018
Same is here guys, which universities gou going?

I am doing my last semester of bachelors degree and university is ready to give me conditional acceptance on the basis that i provide them my final certificate and final transcript. Any suggestions? Any consultant i can talk to? Please advice

Ashapdeep

Nov 14, 2018
u
Same is here guys, which universities gou going?

I am doing my last semester of bachelors degree and university is ready to give me conditional acceptance on the basis that i provide them my final certificate and final transcript. Any suggestions? Any consultant i can talk to? Please advice
upto what date the deadline is given by the university on the acceptance letter and when will you get your provisional degree ?