Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
I have a conditional offer letter from Ryerson. The condition is this:

You must complete the admission conditions(s) listed below.
-Provide an official final transcript from University of Hertfordshire
Will this be a problem for visa application? I will try to send them the official transcript directly via the university that issued my transcript. However, I'd still like to know if this is a big problem.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
You have answered it urself.

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
FAHIMBD said:
I have a conditional offer letter from Ryerson. The condition is this:

Will this be a problem for visa application? I will try to send them the official transcript directly via the university that issued my transcript. However, I'd still like to know if this is a big problem.
you must make a request to uni of hertfordshire to send the official transcripts to Ryerson.

this is the final condition and just make sure that uni. of hertfordshire send the same.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
This happens to me too since I have not yet graduated.

I applied for the visa and don't think it will be problematic.

You can read this on CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/letter.asp

Officers are to treat conditional letters of acceptance issued by a designated learning institution as meeting the requirements of R219(1), except where there is serious doubt that registration will be allowed.

Processing should not be delayed and study permits should be issued without advanced fulfilment of conditions. Should any condition not be fulfilled, the onus is on the institution to specify clearly the condition that is important enough to warrant denial of registration. Similarly, the onus is on the student to satisfy the institution in advance that any such important condition has been fulfilled.

In the case of language requirements, the institution should indicate whether it offers language courses to upgrade students’ language levels or if arrangements have been made with other language schools to achieve the required level.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
I have already paid my university to send them the transcript. It has been a while since they confirmed that they sent the transcript. The reason I opened this thread was because irrespective of them getting my transcript, my offer letter doesn't change. It will still have it written there that it is conditional. When I asked the university if the'd provide an updated offer letter, this is what they said: "When we receive your official transcript and clear your condition, you will receive a "condition clear e-mail." We do not re-issue offers of admission."

Which makes me wonder, will the visa officer give a damn about a print out of an email? I'm sure that's not a legit proof of anything.

vuhatran

May 11, 2015
Georgesand said:
This happens to me too since I have not yet graduated.

I applied for the visa and don't think it will be problematic.

Officers are to treat conditional letters of acceptance issued by a designated learning institution as meeting the requirements of R219(1), except where there is serious doubt that registration will be allowed.

Processing should not be delayed and study permits should be issued without advanced fulfilment of conditions. Should any condition not be fulfilled, the onus is on the institution to specify clearly the condition that is important enough to warrant denial of registration. Similarly, the onus is on the student to satisfy the institution in advance that any such important condition has been fulfilled.

In the case of language requirements, the institution should indicate whether it offers language courses to upgrade students' language levels or if arrangements have been made with other language schools to achieve the required level.
How about your application now? Does the office request your final transcript and diploma?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Nope. I wrote a letter explaining that i haven't graduated together with other documents.

And during the interview they just asked about my finance and goals after studies.

I also already got the medical form. Now waiting for the final result