+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional offer based on A Level grades

pash196

Dec 12, 2020
Hello,
I am in my final year of A levels and will sit for exams this May with results out in August 2021. I have a conditional offer of admission from a university for a bachelor's and the condition is to complete A levels and submit the final grades.

I really want to know if I can apply for a study permit with predicted grades on transcripts and this conditional offer letter. I have talked to many people and everyone says you will get refused but I cannot get an unconditional offer letter until 10 days before my classes start in September 2021 and if I apply after that I will have to take a full gap year as my university only has one intake in Fall. I am very confused and this issue is driving me crazy.

If anyone has any info or experiences on this please help me out.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello,
I am in my final year of A levels and will sit for exams this May with results out in August 2021. I have a conditional offer of admission from a university for a bachelor's and the condition is to complete A levels and submit the final grades.

I really want to know if I can apply for a study permit with predicted grades on transcripts and this conditional offer letter. I have talked to many people and everyone says you will get refused but I cannot get an unconditional offer letter until 10 days before my classes start in September 2021 and if I apply after that I will have to take a full gap year as my university only has one intake in Fall. I am very confused and this issue is driving me crazy.

If anyone has any info or experiences on this please help me out.
Yes you can get study permit like that, many A level students do. You just need to make sure you provide evidence of predicted grades, proof of enrolment at school and a letter from your school counseler maybe stating that you have exams in x date.