+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional admission letter and missing final year marksheets

RG96

Apr 16, 2021
Hey guys

I am an MBA final year student and have received a conditional offer (final grades+official transcript submission) from McMaster University. I have already completed my bachelor's and doing my masters as it is an integrated program. So can I apply with this conditional offer, a Bonafide certificate and another certificate stating that I have successfully completed my second-last semester as the marksheet for the same is facing delays due to covid related closures? Please help guys. Please.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys

I am an MBA final year student and have received a conditional offer (final grades+official transcript submission) from McMaster University. I have already completed my bachelor's and doing my masters as it is an integrated program. So can I apply with this conditional offer, a Bonafide certificate and another certificate stating that I have successfully completed my second-last semester as the marksheet for the same is facing delays due to covid related closures? Please help guys. Please.
You need to have conditions attached regularized, then use Unconditional/Fin Acceptance Certificate to apply

RG96

Apr 16, 2021
You need to have conditions attached regularized, then use Unconditional/Fin Acceptance Certificate to apply
Hi there
Thank you so much for your reply. Can you explain what you mean by regularised? Also I won't be able to fulfill my conditions on time. I'll get my final result around July which is very late for application submission.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi there
Thank you so much for your reply. Can you explain what you mean by regularised? Also I won't be able to fulfill my conditions on time. I'll get my final result around July which is very late for application submission.
I meant fullfuling all conditions on your letter. IRCC prefers unconditional acceptance