Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
Is it true that High Commission (Visa office) don't approve study visa (or, they hold the process until the unconditional admission letter is submitted) if one has got ?conditional admission( condition: original degree certificate should be sent to the university before the registration? ) Has anyone ever experienced that?

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
hatice said:
yes u cannot get visa until u have unconditional admission letter. that's true.
I had applied visa for Jan session, for this university had sent me a conditional acceptance because i had not submitted degree certificate. In a few days the university will send me an unconditional letter of acceptance as i have already submitted degree certificate a few days ago, in that case should I submit a deferral letter for may session (unconditional one ) even though i am not being asked to the submit deferral letter?

Javalde88

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same problem than you... my letter of admission is "conditional" to get my master course in my country and also the CAQ from Quebec, the study permit and the medical insurance.
So, even if I demonstrate that I finished my master course my letter will be conditional to get the other requirements.
However, in my opinion, I think that they accept conditional letters but it depends, for example, our academic conditions are not accepted... if we have another conditions like language or some other things, it is possible to apply.

I will wait to get a document which I can prove that I finished my master grade in my country, then I will ask to the registration office to get another letter where the "academic condition" can be removed.

junaid428

Dec 29, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Attached with Application
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2016 (Yes 12 Days)
LANDED..........
Not yet... 03347476428 Cell
I also got conditional letter.. i talked to my university and they said that it is acceptable fr visa. no need fr uncond. letter. best of luck.

Prazz

Jan 4, 2016
pzz said:
Is it true that High Commission (Visa office) don't approve study visa (or, they hold the process until the unconditional admission letter is submitted) if one has got ?conditional admission( condition: original degree certificate should be sent to the university before the registration? ) Has anyone ever experienced that?
Dear Pzz,

Hey bro i dont know actually on how it works. but as per my experience and search over the internet, yes CHC will hold your application before you submit the unconditional letter. This i guess is straight that you cannot get the VISA before you reach or satisfy the condition. What if you fail to satisfy the condition after you get VISA. So dont worry you will be getting VISA after you fulfill the condition, if it would not be the case you would have been rejected already... God Bless and best of luck for your whole procedure.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
you cannot get your visa until you fulfill the condition, it is also mentioned on the CIC website.
if it had been possible, then international students are offered conditional letter before they even complete their 12th, then they would apply for visa and whats the point in continuing the 12th.
BEST OF LUCK

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
neerav said:
you cannot get your visa until you fulfill the condition, it is also mentioned on the CIC website.
if it had been possible, then international students are offered conditional letter before they even complete their 12th, then they would apply for visa and whats the point in continuing the 12th.
BEST OF LUCK
Sounds logical. As my convocation ceremony was held just before a month, the university said it would be okay if I submit the degree certificate when I reach there. So, I lodged my application before convocation. But, a few days ago I sent it to the university and high commission. In a few days the university will provide me an unconditional acceptance letter for May. I hope after I submit it to the high commission, I will get visa.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

neerav said:
BEST OF LUCK

Your conditional letter makes you eligible to apply for visa.

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
J5M said:
Hi,

Your conditional letter makes you eligible to apply for visa.
Would appreciate if you could suggest me what to do:
my exact situation: As my convocation ceremony was held just before a month, the university said it would be okay if I submit the degree certificate when I reach there. So, I lodged my application before convocation. But, a few days ago I sent it to the university and high commission. In a few days the university will provide me an unconditional acceptance letter for May. I hope after I submit it to the high commission, I will get visa.

VenusPond

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys i applied for my study permit from Srilanka. When i applied i have submitted both my conditional acceptance letter and Conditions clearing letter together. After giving medicals they again requested for "Confirmation of unconditional acceptance from the University in Canada". Has anyone experienced this? I wonder if this is their normal routine process? Do i have to upload the same again?