+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Condition of Ploycystic Kidney

melbin

Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys,

Good day to u all. I am an aspirant for immigration to Canada. It has been a dream country from the day I started working. In fact I was working toward it (my goal - Canada). Couple of years before I was diagnosed with Polycystic kidney disease (genetical condition which was remain mutant until I was 26) when I went though a pre employment medical assessment for Papua New Guinea. However I was not denied a work visa and right now I work in PNG. Due to my kidney condition, my serum creatinine is 2.47 (normal high is 1.3) and high blood pressure. Unfortunately there is no treatment been found for this. So will this be a problem to clear my medicals to apply and immigrate to Canada? I see many of u guys very experienced & having high quality discussions. Please advise me what could be done in regards to this??

Thanks

MELBIN

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I am a 20yr old make with the same disease, but it sounds like yours is more aggressive than mine. They discovered mine by accident after a CT scan, and I'm on some blood pressure medication to relieve stress on my kidneys. What sort of medication do Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox you take?