+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia university

sarabanll_93

Dec 10, 2018
Ahan ok. What is your profile? And in which universities u have applied other than concordia?
The University of New Brunswick- admitted.

The University of Windsor- admitted

The University of Calgary- admitted

University of Regina- Pending

Concordia University- pending

I said yes to New Brunswick, and dont worry, if u want Concordia, u will get there

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
The University of New Brunswick- admitted.

The University of Windsor- admitted

The University of Calgary- admitted

University of Regina- Pending

Concordia University- pending

I said yes to New Brunswick, and dont worry, if u want Concordia, u will get there
I am also waiting for admission approval from university of Calgary. It seems that u have good academic profile. Can u please tell me what wae ur percentagein bachelors and ielts scores?

sarabanll_93

Dec 10, 2018
3.2 out 4 from Ajman University, UAE. 7.5 IELTS. My profile is weak to be frank. I was going to do GRE. Just apply for 3-5 unis. U will get admitted. dont worry bro

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
3.2 out 4 from Ajman University, UAE. 7.5 IELTS. My profile is weak to be frank. I was going to do GRE. Just apply for 3-5 unis. U will get admitted. dont worry bro
Hope so bro. but u already got admission in calgary uni. Which is one of the best uni. My cgpa is 3.37/4 and ielts is 6.5

sarabanll_93

Dec 10, 2018
You can get into Concordia. Maybe next week will they start sending emails. Check your portal as well. You will get there for sure :)