+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University

Dec 22, 2017
Hi all,

I'm from India. I've applied to Concordia University for MEng in Mechanical Engineering for fall 2018.
I just wanted to know how good the university is?
How good is my job prospects after I graduate from the university or in Montreal?
Guy's any insights would be really helpful. So, please do comment.

Ghaith123

Nov 26, 2017
Concordia University is very decent. Put in mind that every Canadian educational institute is reputable. Employment chances do not solely depend on your certificates and qualifications.

random1121

Nov 15, 2017
even i applied to concordia university, i am still waiting for my results. i dont know how long they will take to process my application

Umezude

Mar 2, 2018
Hi all,

I'm from India. I've applied to Concordia University for MEng in Mechanical Engineering for fall 2018.
How good is my job prospects after I graduate from the university or in Montreal?
Hello! congratulations on securing admission for the Fall session 2018. My friend and I have also lucky enough to secure Fall 2018 admissions. Please we are also in need of accommodation and are willing to explore options. Can you be of help?

Apr 19, 2018
Hi all,

Hi ....have u been selected ..my son recently got selected for Meng in mechanical engineering

Apr 19, 2018
Hello! congratulations on securing admission for the Fall session 2018. My friend and I have also lucky enough to secure Fall 2018 admissions. Please we are also in need of accommodation and are willing to explore options. Can you be of help?
Which course Ur going to...