16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
mead said:
they send it by mail. u can set up a DHL pick up and get it in 3-4 days or wait for it to come by regular mail in a month or so
Thanks but i was talking about email. They sent no email on acceptance but after some bugging i received it today

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
GTO911 said:
Thanks but i was talking about email. They sent no email on acceptance but after some bugging i received it today
ye I never got an email only the status changes in the portal and then the hard copy. I had to ask them to send me scanned copies of the admission letter which I dont remember why I needed I think it was for CAQ.

Navdeep Singh Ghotra

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
GTO911 said:
Step 1 --> apply online for the program.
Step 2 --> u will get letter of acceptance via email (pdf) if u have mentioned in your account ELSE u will get letter of acceprance via courier from Comcordia.
Step 3 --> apply for CAQ ( applicable for quebec university/colleges) upon receiving LOA. If you get on email it will save the time taken by Courier to reach from canada to india. Pay confirmation deposit 250 $.
Docs required for Caq are Passport , letter of acceptance, online form, form fees, Concordia confirmation deposit slip.
Time taken for CAQ is approx 1 month.
Step 4 --> Meanwhile u wait for Caq,
A) Get upfront medical done. Cost is 4200 rs approx. Docs required will be Passport, offer letter.
B) Get your study loan approved, prepare other docs for visa as applicable.
Step 5 --> Pay your Tution fees. Not a prerequisite but reccomended.
Step 6 --> Apply for Visa

All the best :)

For any further assistance on anything, please revert.

Youss97

Oct 15, 2015
indigorunner said:
What's up with this university? They don't respond to email and take way longer than any other university to respond for admissions..
Right?? It's just so frustrating! I also applied for winter 2016, for a BComm with a Major in International Business on the 24th of july and, just like everyone else, the status of my application is "Your file is being assessed and we will notify you when a decision has been made.".
Let's be friends! :p We might be roommates, who knows?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Youss97 said:
Right?? It's just so frustrating! I also applied for winter 2016, for a BComm with a Major in International Business on the 24th of july and, just like everyone else, the status of my application is "Your file is being assessed and we will notify you when a decision has been made.".
Let's be friends! :p We might be roommates, who knows?
I would like to know which country ur from?

Youss97

Oct 15, 2015
mead said:
I would like to know which country ur from?
Hello Mead! I'm from Senegal, Western Africa. How about you? Are you also waiting for a response from Concordia? Stupid question, I didn't read your profile :D

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Navdeep Singh Ghotra said:
All the best :)

For any further assistance on anything, please revert.
Thanks for the help, appreciated.

BTW ur also going for QSE? Whats your profile?