do u know french?

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vamsikrishna said:
Hi,
Anyone planning to go to Concordia university this winter for Computer science Masters?
Hi i have already applied for Concordia MEng industrial engineering 2016 Jan. Lets stay in touch. Let me know if you have any queries.

Ya you should know french in Montreal city cause all the local communication is french. Like the bus/train routes, directions and public places you will find text in french. Least learn the basics. Moreover French is the provincial language, all government docs will be in french and english.

DaveCJKim

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Rock0081 said:
What are the chances for settlement in Quebec
Settling permanently in Quebec after you complete your studies is relatively easy IF you can demonstrate/prove you are fluent (or at least at intermediate-advanced) in French ORALLY. Reason being Quebec's official language is French and not Bilingual. This process would take around 20 days. But if you do not speak French, you would be subject to this complicated points system and wait up to a year.
Regardless, in order to be considered for permanent residence in Quebec you must demonstrate you have the ability to function, live, and work in a mostly French-speaking environment and prove you have the intention to stay and work in Quebec after you get approved. The Quebec government issues you a C.S.Q. (Quebec selection certificate) and you would use that to apply for permanent residence and work permit with the federal government.

shivu92

Aug 23, 2015
Yeah same here with me as well . I heard they generally start giving out offer letters starting September first week. Any one joining M.eng aerospace for winter 2016?

Sep 15, 2015
Has anyone got the offer? I finished my application as well as the official transcripts at the end of last month. Currently no reply yet.

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyingfish1981 said:
Has anyone got the offer? I finished my application as well as the official transcripts at the end of last month. Currently no reply yet.
Hey buddy,
No reply yet from Concordia. I applied at the end of July.