+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University Whatsapp Group - Fall 2017

daedalus16

Jan 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

Anybody who will be attending Concordia University Fall 2017 term, please connect here. If there's already a whatsapp group, please post the link. If not, we can create one.
Cheers!

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

Anybody who will be attending Concordia University Fall 2017 term, please connect here. If there's already a whatsapp group, please post the link. If not, we can create one.
Cheers!

hi,

did you get your visa.. which course details pls?? i am admitted into Meng mechanical for summer 2017 but for some reason i have deferred it fall 2017..

daedalus16

Jan 26, 2017
hi,

did you get your visa.. which course details pls?? i am admitted into Meng mechanical for summer 2017 but for some reason i have deferred it fall 2017..
Hey,
I've been admitted into MEng Software. My Visa is still getting processed at Bangalore Visa Office. What about yours?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

Can you please tell me mate how much minimum percentage we need in gradiation from india to study masters in canada

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Can you please tell me mate how much minimum percentage we need in grduadiation from india to study masters in canada
hi,

i think minimum 65% with not more than 3 backlogs and nowadays they are receiving more applications so competition is high.also ielts should be overall minimum 6.5 no band lessthan 6 in each module..

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

i think minimum 65% with not more than 3 backlogs and nowadays they are receiving more applications so competition is high.also ielts should be overall minimum 6.5 no band lessthan 6 in each module..
hell i have got 62.5% with 6 backlogs
Ielts 7 overall with minimum 6. Do you think i have got any chance in any university. Thanks

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you have chances buddy....what was you higher qualification and when did you complete...
I have done B.E Electronics and communication 2013 passout
opted graduate diploma in management diploma at 2014 Rejected twice
Came to Nz did level 7 management diploma 2015. After completion working in management from 1.5 year. Now want to apply for Masters of Engineering Management in any canadian univ. Or Graduate certificate in wireless telecommunication whichever course has the higher chances of visa. What do you reckon bud? Thanks

Sunil0077

May 23, 2017
Hi Buddies,

Even i have also opted for Concordia university, Montreal joining this fall in M.Eng Industrial Engineering....Pls let me know if any whatsapp group is there..

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
I have done B.E Electronics and communication 2013 passout
opted graduate diploma in management diploma at 2014 Rejected twice
Came to Nz did level 7 management diploma 2015. After completion working in management from 1.5 year. Now want to apply for Masters of Engineering Management in any canadian univ. Or Graduate certificate in wireless telecommunication whichever course has the higher chances of visa. What do you reckon bud? Thanks
You better to go for masters in management but contact some consultants they can get you admission in university dont go for colleges and i suggest IDP is the best one..

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You better to go for masters in management but contact some consultants they can get you admission in university dont go for colleges and i suggest IDP is the best one..
Thanks bud for your advice. I actually want to study Masters in Electrical and Computer engineering its related to my BE. I do not want to go for MBA as i do not have interest in management. For masters in engineering management academic requirements are very high and it is available in limited universities. U think i should apply for masters in electrical and computer. Thanks heaps